10.18.2011

Para la madre

Today I'd just like to say: happy birthday to the best mom ever!


(Plus, I'm sorry that I only blog about birthdays when they're practically over...it's a character flaw of mine.)

Anyway, here's why she's the greatest: 

1) She still makes my lunch every day. We're going on 18 years running now. 
2) She and I are practically the same brain in two heads. Ya know?
3) She tolerates my constant "your mom" jokes...
4) She makes her own "your mom" jokes. To her children. Do you realize how hilarious that is??
5) She has more will-power on the daily than most of us will probably have in our entire lifetime.
6) She teaches me about life, even when I simply don't want to hear it. 
7) She texts me when I get snail mail so my day can be made 6 hours earlier.
8) She's always in my corner if I encounter opposition.
9) She's taught me everything I know about life (give or take just a tad).
10) She's who I wanna be when I grow up. 


Love you bunches, mother! Thanks for everything you have done, currently do, and will do in the future.
(That should be read sorta like the 9th Article of Faith.)

Happy birthday! :)

1 comment:

  1. I expect a birthday post titled Happy Birthday to the Best Sister EVER

    Nothing less.

    ReplyDelete