10.31.2011

The Only Halloween I Recall Enjoying

I hate Halloween. (Please don't judge me.)
This year, though, was different.


Here's what made today so great

dang good food
clean laundry
the fact that people don't judge when you don't dress up in college
lost missionary letters that are now found and delivered
the neph, in his cute costume
saxophone solos on campus
canceled class!
news that we get to sing for the President Monson tomorrow (and the rest of BYU, I suppose)
productivity in my free time
favorite songs on the radio
Sharissa gets to go to Italy...jealous in a good way
completed math homework
success in a place called Mexico for two great missionaries
family time (with good ol' E.T.)
getting all the classes I wanted for registration
answered prayers

Obvi, it was the best day of my life. Enjoy some (few) illustrations:


(Sorry for the blur. His face was too cute to pass up.)

(Sorta excited for letters.)


1 comment:

  1. dear alyssa. i haven't seen your hair down in quite some time. and it's sooo long! wow i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete