10.17.2012

Happy October to you and me and everyone

Evidences of fall from my Instagram:

1 :: decorating pumpkins with my mama
2 :: a blurry mountain of red
3 :: my favorite row of trees, found on University Avenue
4 :: concord grape jelly, comin right up

Oh what a lovely time of year! We usually have such a quick autumn that it basically seems nonexistent. For example, I'm fairly certain it had already snowed at this time last year. Which is great for people who love having three seasons, but I'm personally a fan of four full seasons a year. Anyway, I am so in love with this year's decision to let fall stick around a while. I wore a scarf  today to celebrate. 
Wahoo!

How's your fall season this year? 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, and I do agree four season is better than three :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one. Thanks, Ruth :)

      Delete