10.04.2012

What are the odds?

Last night I was looking through pictures from this summer on my computer, and I found this:
We definitely didn't know each other yet. This was taken at NSO, when I was a Y group leader and she was a participating freshman. We met on the first official day of choir, which was about a week later. Little did we know that WE ALREADY HAD PICTURES TOGETHER.

We are no longer folder partners, but we do still sit next to each other. When I saw this last night, I was all, "What the heck?? That's Lauren!" And then I laughed to myself because everyone else had already gone to bed. Today I [of course] friended her on Facebook (goodness knows why we didn't take care of that already), and posted this picture to her wall so we could both marvel at the coincidence. 

Tell me that's not a nifty story. Just try.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment