4.11.2013

A Thursday post

I just wanna blog but I'm not feeling incredibly inspired, so let me just record my day.

Today I had time for breakfast and still got a rockin' parking spot.
Bonus: I was also on time for my 8:00 class.
We did group stuff in my first class. Sometimes, I prefer to fly solo. It's fine.
Then, I did not listen (not even a little bit) during geometry. I can own up to that.
But during my 2 hour break, I responded to some important emails and read a bunch of blog posts since my Google Reader exploded the day before. That felt productive.

I also went to visit Susan and we talked about, well, a ton of stuff. 
I was like 5 minutes late to my next class, but here's the thing: it didn't matter even a little bit. We, the people [of the class], wrote our final to be taken next time and then it was turned into a take-home, open-everything final. Rockin'.
So then I left that class and opened the email with the final attached and filled in my answers. Done and done.

I drove home and got stuck behind this old truck which insisted on going 25 in a 35 zone. I would have been frustrated normally but I had an extra hour today (no choir), so it was fine. Also, there was the cutest old couple inside that truck and I couldn't have been mad at them if I'd tried.
And then I was home, so naturally I played with the nephew for a while and ignored all my homework.
It was a good decision. 
I also chose to play the piano for a while this afternoon, and that was also a good decision. Our piano was tuned and voiced last week, so playing it lately is like heaven on earth.
Then we had dinner and I basically spent the evening with different family members or (at the end) on my computer. 
OH AND BRIANA MADE CUPCAKES THAT ARE TO DIE FOR.
Sorry, I just suddenly remembered that.

Anyways, today was lovely. Pretty much a normal Thursday, if you're curious.
Don't worry, I've never had homework due on a Friday this entire semester, so the fact that I didn't mention doing any in the evening (and that that is the norm) is fine. 


Thursdays are my favorite days.

1 comment:

  1. It's almost spring, which means thursdays just get better. am i right?

    ReplyDelete