4.17.2013

HBLL Level 5


I am currently studying (AKA blogging and sending emails) on the fifth floor of the library. 

....

I really don't understand why people say to go here to get a date. NOT THAT THAT'S WHY I CAME. Stop judging me. (I jest, I know you're all too nice to judge other people.) But really though, it's not why I came. I came because all the other library areas I tried before this one are completely packed today. Must be a reading day or something.

Besides, apparently the Talmage works just as well for getting dates. This I know from personal experience.

But anyways, as I was just saying, I don't understand why it's rumored that this is the place to go to get a date. It's just as silent as the rest of the library, and equally stressful, and all around awful. It's making me remember why I don't usually study in the library. I don't see any flirting or number exchanges or even any smirks, for crying out loud. 

So for any who are wondering, that dating rumor is false. 
Remember this, dear posterity.

That's all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment