4.08.2013

I call this "accountability"


:: send letters to 3 2 missionaries
:: prep for my new job (set up training, direct deposit, etc.)
:: some homework
:: stop being a jerk about how my family is on spring break and I'm not
:: learn how to become friends with boys
:: memorize 3 hymns
:: Conference on Saturday (singing in Conference, that is)
:: stop worrying about small stuff I can't fix
:: blog about Mexico (ugh I am the worst)
:: course evaluations
:: stop getting easily overwhelmed


School stuff left: 1.5 group projects, 2.5 analysis assignments, 3 geometry assignments, and 1 paper. And I forgot last time that I need to index 50 names, but that'll only be like an hour of  my time, so no big deal.

Guys. This is the last full week of school. After tomorrow I don't have choir at all, which seriously frees up some time. And then next week it's just Monday and Tuesday of class, two reading days, and then finals. 

It's almost over! And then I get to start the following:
:: new job WAAHOOOOOOOOOOO
:: new classes that are fun fun fun
:: and summer.

Oh yeah, life is bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment