4.23.2013

Bittersweet. Mostly sweet.

Tomorrow is my last final for this semester. Most people rejoice over these things, but I'm kind of sad about it. 

This semester rocked. It was pretty much super easy (a needed break after last semester) and BONUS: super fun. I loved my hard math class, my education classes were interesting, my religion class changed my life, and I got a job which I look forward to every day. I also found a playlist to which I can successfully write papers, and my grades are going to turn out like I want them to (I think). I don't want this wonderfulness to end.

But...

I'm signed up for classes I will enjoy mucho mucho for spring term. I am legitimately excited to start school again in a week. 

Many of my friends are getting mission calls/preparing for missions/going on missions soon and it's very exciting. I have great opportunities for missionary work in my ward and that's also very exciting. 

In 9 weeks, a certain missionary comes home. That's a single digit number of weeks.



LIFE IS SO GOOD.
By which I mean: Life is never perfect, but I just can't deny that mine is wonderful. 



This is a Bananagram that I was proud of:
He he, it says "bum"


And these are my coworkers. We're quickly becoming BFFs.

Jk jk. But I do love my real coworkers. But I don't have a picture of them. 
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment