5.31.2013

I suppose I could just Google this...

So I'm just confused sometimes because I can't figure out if Star Wars takes place in the past or the future. 
I would guess future if it came down to my life on the line or something, 
but then why did everybody in the whole dang galaxy decide to revert to Moses-style robes all of a sudden?
Also lots of the robots (droids?) are, like, worn down looking.


So I'm confused.

I think I asked Joe about this before he left, and now I don't even remember his answer.
How embarrassing. 


But anyways, if you know the answer, holler at me.
Actually don't because I just decided future, cuz hello lightsabers.
And I'm still gonna post this because I already uploaded the picture.
But thanks for listening at least.






(And just like that, my blog became a Tumblr full of very very deep, late night thoughts. Awesome.)

7 comments:

  1. "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DANG IT THERE GOES EVERYTHING I'VE EVER KNOWN.

      Delete
  2. Is this the first time you have mentioned that one missionary's name on this blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shhh out of context maybe people won't connect it! jkjk

      Delete
    2. I don't think so, because I definitely talked about him before he left. But maybe it is since he became a missionary? I don't even know.

      Delete
  3. UMMMMMMMM Star Wars takes place in the past. "Long, long ago." The technology is different because it doesn't take place on our planet or even our solar system... it takes place in lands and planets "far, far away." I take this to mean that you need to watch these movies. I have decided that this is very important. Don't make me tie you to my couch when you come out here because I don't have any rope and I have a feeling that you will escape from ribbon, and even if you can't, my cats will probably chew you loose. So that was an empty threat, but watch those movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen them! But only once each and that's because Joe felt the need to educate me on them. He also wants to watch LOTR but he only does extended editions, and I just can't do movies longer than 2 hours. That was a tangent, but I suppose I should probably watch these again...they really are lovely...

      Delete