5.07.2013

I'm a nerd. SO SUE ME.

There's a blog which anyone who enjoys science, math, and/or humor should read. The author (he? she? I assume "he" but I have no reason to do so?) takes outlandish questions and answers them with physics principles every Tuesday. 

This blog has everything: great illustrations, mathematical equations in Tex format, strictly weekly posts, hilarious sarcasm...and the best part of the whole blog is that when you hover over the pictures, a caption pops up that is usually also hilarious and not actually math-y at all!

I really am in love with this thing. Today's post was pretty easy to understand but sometimes it gets a little detailed (physics-wise) but it usually comes with great explanations but either way it's always funny. Just go give it a shot. It's like real science in fake contexts and layman's terms. You don't have to be a nerd to enjoy it, but if you are a nerd, you'll probably love it. Best of all worlds. 

Anyways, click here. 


2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love that blog! I laughed so hard and snorted and least twice. I loved the litle captions over the cartoons. LOL, they really made the whole post. THANK you for telling us all about this hillarious yet informative blog! SO gonna follow it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could sue you for being a nerd because I'm pretty sure I'm a nerd too. Although I didn't know about this blog thingy so maybe you are just a bigger nerd. Who knows?
    Thanks for sharing, it's definitely something I'm interested in!

    ReplyDelete