5.07.2013

Spring Term 2013 Judgments

Well folks, it's a new semester with new classes and you know what that means! Since I have now finished a full week of the term, I am of course qualified to discuss exactly how all my classes will be.


:: Differential Equations. OH NO I AM GOING TO DIE THIS MATH CLASS IS SO HARD WHY ISN'T THERE A FABULOUS TEACHER THIS TERM OH NO I'LL HAVE TO TEACH MYSELF OH NO. That's how I feel about Diff EQ. But then I remember that this is my last math class forever and then I feel better because it'll be over in 6 short weeks.

:: Classroom Management. My professor is nutso crazy excited about her subject. This is a good thing, entertaining thing, overwhelming thing, take your pick. But she's got some great stuff to share, I believe, and I am excited to finally get a class specifically focused on the part of teaching that has nothing to do with math whatsoever. For a teacher, knowing how to do math is important, but knowing how to relay that to students is more important.

:: Floral Design. Ok, this one takes the cake. First of all, flowers are my latest therapy, and I have suddenly developed a need (yes, a need) to work with them daily. Since my work schedule is only MWF this term, my TTh floral design class is perfecto. But also floral design is marvelous because the professor is awesome and the TA's are hilarious and the textbook has lots of colorful pictures. So I'm in love with this class above all other classes.


And that's it for spring term! Hey, speaking of spring, it rained the perfect rain today and I loved it. And speaking of weather, look at this hilarious cloud illustration from the MyBYU weather tracker:
It's a witch hat! See it? What cloud ever in the whole world has ever actually looked like that?

Ok anyways, sorry bout the tangent, happy spring term, la-ti-dah.

No comments:

Post a Comment