4.30.2014

Favicon

One time, Laura asked in a comment how I created my favicon* and I have just now remembered that I never answered! Since I am lazy and do not want to scan my previous posts for that comment so I can respond, I am going to post a tutorial link here and hope that perhaps somebody else is also interested.


Dear Laura (and anyone),

Here is the link to the tutorial which showed me how to create my favicon:

http://designyourownblog.com/blog-design/tutorial-how-to-create-blog-favicon/

Mine took about a week to show up on all of the computers where I use Blogger (laptop, desktop, work, etc.), so if it doesn't seem to work but is on your blog layout page, give it some time. I'm not sure if she mentions that part in her post, but that was my only difficulty. Do enjoy! 

Respectfully yours,
Lys




*This thing:

1 comment:

  1. Well haay! So several weeks later, I just wanted to thank you for this post. I followed the instructions, and I'm glad you warned me that it may take a while to actually show up, because I almost was really confused for a sec. Anyway, thank you so much! If I'd known it was so easy, I would've made one ages ago!

    ReplyDelete