6.19.2011

Guest Blogger: Joe!

Like she said, my name is Joe.  I am the aforementioned favorite boy referred to in blog post #2.  For your reference, I'm a musician, student, and soon to be missionary.  I leave for the MTC on Wednesday, and for Mexico City in 3-8 weeks.  Because of this, you won't hear from me again for at least 2 years, so enjoy it while it lasts.


Alyssa and I have been dating since February of 2010, and have thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.  We like movies and food and when I play guitar/piano/sing for her.  Yeah, I'm a pretty good boyfriend.  Our favorite movie is Tangled, and I can quote and sing the entire movie (and I maybe did when we watched it last night).  He favorite song that I play for her is one that I wrote for her last year called "Same Night Sky".  It's pretty good.


Here is a cute picture of us:




And now I have to go (curfews be darned).  Enjoy the next two years of Alyssa's blog without me.  I sure hope I'll be mentioned... if not, I expect someone to report back to me.  A merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.  Adios.


-Joe

3 comments: