6.16.2011

Incoming: Summer

Obvious signs of very summer-y happenings: 

1) Farmer tan lines. Dang.

2) Skeeter bite on the cabeza. Double dang. 

3) Summer Survival Playlist in the making. (This is the best part of summer.)

4) Shorts every day. I even have some that didn't come from the boy's department this year. If you know me, you know that's an accomplishment.

5) Sunsets! I was kidding about the playlist; THIS is the best part of summer.

6) Disintegrating handwriting. And journal entries with more days in between. 

7) Disintegrating bedtimes. Oops.

8) Day trips: hike yesterday, park today, temple tomorrow. 

9) Spontaneity :)

10) New sandals so I won't be stuck in flip-flops every day. 

For some reason, I'm only now feeling like it's really here. A summer day's only successful if I feel like this at the end:



The good news is: so far, so good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment