6.04.2011

It's been a good weekend.




First of all, my computer's been on my favorite background picture. When it cycles to that one, I just stare at it sometimes because I love it so much. Secondly, I received a homemade quilt from my favorite family (next to my own, of course). Here's to the Jolley's: you're all my best friends! :) And finally, I am the proud owner of a BYU hoodie, which, after years of not owning BYU apparel, is a big deal. Also, I have that cute little book by Elder Holland to add to my reading list this summer. Can't wait! 

In addition, I: hiked in the snow, stayed out until 4 AM for the first time ever, made my favorite galletas with my favorite boy, almost won a game of Mancala against said boy, and officially began summer. What more could I possibly ask for?

On another note, what in the world does this thing mean?


I don't particularly feel like looking it up.

4 comments:

  1. You blog now? I blog before. And later. I follow you now. You don't have to follow me now, but you can if you feel that to be a blogging pleasure and/or obligation.

    http://simpletonpleasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What more could you ask for? To go drive stick....

    ReplyDelete
  3. "+1 is an easy way to recommend things to the world
    Your profile and +1's appear publicly in search, on ads, and across the web."

    This was taken from the page that appeared when I took the liberty of pressing that mysterious little button.

    And Yes..I read your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH thanks Shelby :) You've done what I could never find courage to do... haha.

    ReplyDelete