6.09.2011

"Minor Pet Peeve" Thursday

We're starting a new tradition on this blog. I don't want to be really negative and complain-y, so this won't happen every Thursday, but I do have some slightly ridiculous pet peeves that I just feel like sharing. Today's minor pet peeve: fickle webcams. 

This computadora of mine has a nifty log-in process where it looks at my face and recognizes me and signs me in sans password. Usually I say hi back and everything; we have a steadily flourishing friendship here. However, it only does this trick if it has exactly the right lighting and angle. Since I recently changed its permanent home, the lighting is different, and it takes much longer to recognize me. It's a pet peeve. 

Fortunately, there's also a fix, but I haven't fixed it yet. It's on my list of things to do, right below #4: blog. Soon we'll be pet peeve-less once again. Fewf!

And since I hate a post without a picture: 


It's the first one this little webcam ever took. Aw cute...

1 comment:

  1. in that pic, i'm looking as cute as ever! how flattering of me

    ReplyDelete