6.21.2011

This boy...


...is a gem. And that ain't sarcasm. You met him in my last post, but he's even better in person than he is in blog. And he is well-deserving of a pre-mission tribute, so here we go!

Things he's good at: 
  • Funky eyebrow faces
  • Blogging 
  • Hamburger Helper
  • Quoting movies (most especially Star Wars and Tangled)
  • Avoiding pictures
  • Golf (or so I hear)
Things he's great at:
  • Espanol
  • Compliments
  • Guitar, piano, drums...music in general, really.
  • Giving talks in church
  • Jazz
  • Slow dancing
Things he's the BEST at:
  • Well-timed texts :)
  • Hand massages
  • Writing cute songs
  • John Petrucci appreciation
  • Winning debates, dang it all
  • Knowing and understanding me

Naturally, this only scratches the surface. Dare I say I love him? He's certainly my best and closest friend, and I'm going to miss having him around like BYU misses Jimmer. However, he's going to be a fantastic missionary, and I can't wait to hear from him as he serves in that capacity. And now he's on his way, so for a speedy and not completely unrelated wrap-up: 


¡Viva México!

1 comment:

  1. So I'm supposed to be anonymously stalking here, but I just can't resist saying that I like this and I like you two and maybe take a little credit for that goodness. (yay for pit orchestra!) ...and now I feel like throwing a baton... :)

    ReplyDelete