3.13.2012

Camera Tricks

I'm not feeling very talkative today, so let's play that one game called "look what my camera can do."
Auto setting
"Super Vivid" setting
"Poster Effect" setting
"Toy Camera Effect" setting
So these are four different shots, with no post-editing, but on different built-in settings. They're not stellar photos, and I rarely use these effects at times when I'm not standing in 2 hours lines at Disneyland. BUT this little series is a fun way to display some cool stuff that I could do if I wanted, and I wouldn't even have to edit anything. Word.


Secretly, I wish that last one ends up on Pinterest or WeHeartIt or something.
(Joke.)


Ok, that's all for today. Have a lovely day.

2 comments:

  1. because you said that, i am now tempted to pin it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha be my guest, but only if you put a really cheesy quote over the top about how love is like climbing mountains or something like that.

      Delete