3.26.2012

I've totally done fun stuff lately.

I just haven't blogged about any of it. 

A couple weekends ago, we had a little party to celebrate Nicole's birthday. 
Laser tag and nickels and Five Guys and Farr's. Success story.

Then I went to a tea party hosted by my creative friend Callie.
It was adorable! We all wore formal dresses and drank cucumber limeade and ate small treats.
(Small treats are the best because you can eat a ton of them in one sitting.)

Then I went to Cafe Rio to celebrate Jenna's spring break. 
Not my own spring break of course; BYU doesn't believe in such tomfoolery.

Then I celebrated St. Patrick's Day. 
Also, I got some serious sock bun curls. 
(These two events were unrelated, but I wanted to post both pictures.)
Dad took the picture...didn't bother telling us our faces were in it. So enjoy those.

And there you have it: the first half of March in a [very small] nutshell.
This week is kind of crazy because of a choir concert and a nasty math test. But after that, I am free, free fallin' and I can't wait!

Life is good, folks. 

6 comments:

  1. nice curls! and thanks for some super great times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few things:
    1. Nice curls...they look good
    2. Tomfoolery??? I had a week of pure fun while learning street smarts in Vegas. You learned math. I win.
    3. I had no idea that you did all those things. You didn't tell me and I am your sister! We are fighting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Thank you. The picture is too flattering actually. They were frizzy.
      2. Vegas is nothing but tomfoolery. Math is never tomfoolery.
      3. Yeah, you've been a little belligerent through your social media lately. I am sorry. BUT. You're the one who moved out, so...

      Delete
  3. I love the picture of your socks! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yuki! Socks are my mom's favorite way to celebrate smaller holidays like Saint Patrick's Day.

      Delete