3.01.2012

{brag}

Ok, I just have to brag for a quick little minute.
This is what I do when I don't have pressing homework: put on some Daughtry and practice some new hair skills. This crazy braid is not perfect, but it also only took two tries, and I'd definitely wear it out of the house, so...success story! I used to advocate short hair for its ease, but I'm starting to convert to the fun possibilities of having long hair. Cuz hello, who knew, right?? (I'm aware that that last sentence isn't even close to a real sentence. Sorry, I'm just a little excited.)


To Shaundra: it's really my head this time, and I did it all on my own. 
To that one missionary: thanks for happening to mention your preference for long hair. I would never have grown it out and learned cool tricks if you hadn't.


</brag>


PS: I am aware that the HTML in the title has the wrong punctuation (or whatever you'd call those brackets). Fun fact=you can't actually make a fake HTML title because Blogger interprets it as real HTML and, well, you won't have a title. I promise. I tried. 
Ok, this is the end for reals now.

8 comments:

  1. woo! personalized shout out to me! and I am SO impressed. please teach me your ways. and i have had long hair much longer than you have ( haha, pun) and my hair styling ways are not as fun as yours. teach me your ways oh master. from your pad-won.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can have a hair partay! Yea, even tonight, if we get bored.
      PS: pad-won=hilarious. Love it.

      Delete
  2. Alyssa. This is so cool. Kudos, my dear. You have skill :)
    You should make a tutorial showing us your golden ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ruth, I'm flattered.
      Tutorials scare me! Well, making a tutorial scares me. I suppose they are lovely to have around though...we shall see.

      Delete
  3. Yes. This hair is fab. YOU are fab. I'm so pleased. Go long hair! Love you, & your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Just wanted to say that your hair looks better than the photo you posted of that chick the other day. GOOOOO Lyss!

    ReplyDelete