3.06.2012

Love, me.

Dear to-do app on my phone, 
You rock my socks off. Keep it up.


Dear Nicki Minaj, 
When did "I-I-I-I, I, I-I-I-I" become acceptable song lyrics? Sheesh, I thought I was narcissistic.


Dear Pi Day, 
Thanks for the excuse for a free t-shirt. Can't wait to celebrate you.


Dear Jenna,
CONGRATS on making your program!! You da bomb. 


Dear cake batter muddy buddies, 
You are addicting. Stop it.
(Recipe here.)


Dear weather, 
You've been blissful. Don't stop now. 


Dear 1000-piece puzzle, 
You. Me. Basement, 10:00. Be there or be square. (Pun.)




Dear life,
Could you stay this happy forever? 


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Change of subject. I was looking through old pictures today and ran across these gems:
They're from our vacation to the Oregon last summer. Credit to Jenna.
Check out Mattea's cool floating trick in the third pic.
Or my missing arm in the second pic.
How did these things happen?
Nobody knows.
But they're sure entertaining.
Ok, that's all, just thought I'd share my laugh for the day.

4 comments:

  1. you are armless in the second picture. just thought i should point that out to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?? Couldn't do it again if I tried.
      (And maybe I have tried...)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, I know an even better Nicki Minaj lyric... "[Something, something] don't let me die young, I just want you to father my young." When I heard that I wanted to hit my dashboard, but I'm fairly even-tempered, so I just rolled my eyes. What the heck, everyone knows it's not rhyming if they're the same dang word.

    You know where else has beaches? San Francisco. They are better here. I don't really know, I've never been to Oregon, but for the sake of bribery, they are better here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha seriously! Nicki needs an intervention.
      I'd bet your beaches are indeed better, simply cuz Oregon is FREEZING. Fun, but freezing. San Francisco beaches have got to be warmer.

      Delete