5.02.2020

I can't stop thinking about this photo

Brooks has been into bubble-blowing lately. It is so gross. It is also hilarious. But it is just gross enough that I don't wanna post it to my Instagram? But also it is just hilarious enough that I gotta share it somewhere.


This one is a bonus that I also need to share because his tired eyes are the cutest.  He unzipped those jammies himself sometime before we plucked him out of his crib this morning because he is a toddler who has ideas and those ideas involve his bellybutton! And this one is probably cute enough that I could share it on Instagram, but I'll save it for you blog readers as a lil treat. Hopefully at least Jenna sees this cuz she loves his tired eyes.

Okay. Weird night. (But a good night.) I'm going to sleep. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment