5.07.2020

Snotty day

Today I went outside with Brooks after his nap because that's usually what we do and we stay out there for three hours or so and then come back inside for dinner but today when we went outside I just suddenly felt like I needed to sneeze a whole bunch! and I sneezed like five times in a row basically but normally I am a single sneeze type of person so that was pretty weird. Anyway, I sneezed a bunch and then kept feeling like I needed to sneeze and also my nose just clogged riiiiiiiight up so we went back inside after like 45 minutes because it was just too much for me to handle and I was pretty miserable and now it is 10:30 PM and I am still suffering the consequences of those first five minutes outside! What the heck is this about!! And all of this after I've felt like my allergies have been NBD this year so I'm pretty sure just the perfect little pollen ball went directly up my left nostril and lodged itself there and it still hasn't come out, is that even possible to have happen? Also my left eye is more bugged than my right eye but both of them are puffy so that is evidence for my theory and hopefully everything will be better in the morning cuz holy histamines Batman, I cannot live like this.

Also I wrote this whole blog post almost without using the backspace button because I went to a girls' night out in the church parking lot (6 feet apart from each other in camp chairs) and it was a blast but I still gotta get ready for bed so I have now accomplished my evening blogging ritual/goal and now byeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment