5.01.2020

1/4 of the way

Today is Day 25 of my #100dayproject. I haven't missed a day yet!

A quarter of the way through something is a good time to evaluate whether it's worth continuing. At 1/4 of the way, you're not usually SO committed and SO invested that you can't decide to drop it and walk away. In fact, if you're ever going to drop it and walk away, there's a good argument to be made for doing so at merely 1/4 of the way through.

So today I'm evaluating whether it's worth continuing my project. Short answer: yeah.

Long answer: I don't really want to blog every single day for my life, but the push to come up with another idea, another idea, another idea, another idea is good practice if I want to continue blogging semi-regularly after this ends. Every day for the rest of my life would be tedious and eventually editorial for me. But every few days would be healthy and happy for me. At least, that's how it seems, today, at 1/4 of the way through.

For now, I'll continue. And I'll probably be glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment