5.22.2020

Last day of school (ever?!)

Today was my last day of school at MMHS. I'm expecting that I won't be returning to a teaching job in the fall, but I'm not planning to seal that door shut just yet (I have been replaced at MMHS, though). I'm not sure what job will earn my paycheck in August, but I have June and July to figure it out. That feels incredibly lucky.

I finished cleaning out my classroom yesterday and enjoyed the time alone in there for the first half of the day. Today was party day with all my coworkers. And between those two days + Wednesday graduation + Tuesday's cleaning with Joseph and Brooks, I'm feeling a good sense of closure.

Just me, graduating
Alone in my principles classroom (name that movie!)

Celebrating DeAnn's retirement! She's the principal and wearing a tiara.
Pretending to take a socially distant picture, hehe

I'm gonna miss my MMHS people! Might even miss my students ;) (DUH, OF COURSE)

Check back in August, and I'll letcha know what I'm up to then.

No comments:

Post a Comment