7.04.2011

I feel like complaining, so I won't.

What better remedy for the curse of the mope than to count my blessings? Today is July 4th, for crying out loud! If I can't find something to be grateful for, I'm doomed. So without further ado, I am grateful today for: 

James Taylor
fireworks
my adorable nephew
FREEDOM
Darth Vader in the form of a hot air balloon
storm troopers that show up to support said balloon
rain
Heather, who reads my blog
missionaries!
Harry Potter (book #4, to be specific), and the Weasleys' sense of humor
BYU apparel
sparklers
really cutesy cake (see below)
patriotism
parade entertainment
Rummikub
homemade ice cream
mi familia

And I suppose that's just a start, covering my happy points for only one day. I am incredibly blessed! Thank you, blog, for helping me realize it right now. Happy Fourth of July to everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Oh man I love this. And I'm glad I got to see the cake you were talking about. It's looks SOO good. Bri is super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look! My flip flops are being patriotic in the background!

    ReplyDelete