7.12.2011

Thoughts

1) There's a purple flower on my plant as of this morning. Aren't you glad now that you've officially met??


2) I swear I didn't time my Harry Potter reading to end just in time for the premiere. It just happened. I'm not even going to the premiere...


3) Considering that it's a very determinate amount of time, two years can seem like forever and a day or no time at all, depending on mood, weather, and current soundtrack. 


4) I absolutely cannot wait for school in the fall. Wearing this BYU t-shirt isn't helping. 


5) Why did Harry ever even like Cho Chang??


6) I feel like I could probably make a goal to post on this blog daily. But don't think that that's an official goal, because I don't want all you dedicated fans telling me off the first time I forget. For now, it's just a thought.


7) I haven't actually done my hair for approximately two weeks (Sundays not included). It now has a mind of its own, and I'm scared for the next time I try to straighten it. Yikes!


8) This picture always makes me wonder what exactly that punch line was. It also always makes me smile.


That's all for today. Gracias por escuchando :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture! Wow, it feels so perfect. Kinda like one you'll blow up and put on your sign-in table at your wedding. And I just wrote him a letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably my favorite picture of you two.

    ReplyDelete