7.25.2011

This should be multiple posts.

1) One of these days, I will blog before the hour of 10:00 PM. Promise.


2) Last night I had a fever and I felt like mud. Fevers seem to hit me hard, for some reason. Anyway, when I woke up this morning, I was practically just fine, and as the day's gone on I've only gotten better. I can now hardly believe how sick I felt last night. Is there such a thing as a "less than 24-hour flu"?


3) That one boy, the one you've met before, is already in Mexico. He wasn't supposed to be going to Mexico for about another month. I feel like this (really just the last line): 




I was expecting a few more weeks of guaranteed letters to and from, but I'm glad he's headed out faster than we anticipated. I know he just wanted to get to Mexico from the start, so this is muy bueno :)


4) My Googling skills have officially advanced beyond any level that falls under the category of "Necessary." They're more like "Ninja."


5) Ninja is a hilarious word. 


6) Does anyone know how to make YouTube videos bigger than the size blogger chooses for you? They make changing picture sizes a piece of cake, but videos don't have that handy pop-up toolbar. Holler if you're smarter than I am!

1 comment:

  1. if you take the embed code from the video on the "Share" button on youtube it comes out bigger and i think you can adjust it...

    ReplyDelete