1.26.2012

Embarrassing



This is a follow-up story to my last post. 


I ate my apple between classes yesterday. Then I went to the bathroom real quick before choir. I'm in a women's choir. This means the bathroom kind of explodes with girls right before choir begins. Because why go to choir on time when you can stop for a quick potty break first? 


Anyway, I walked into the packed bathroom to wait in line with probably 5 other girls, passing 2 girls on the way in. When I got to a point where I could see myself in the mirror, I took a look real quick (because I'm vain, ok?) and lo and behold! There was a tiny chunk of apple on the tip of my nose. 


It looked like a booger. 


I lol'd. 
And then I promptly flicked it right off.


Only one other girl really saw what I was laughing at, and she gave a little pity laugh. To everyone else, I probably looked like I was laughing at and flicking my boogers in a public bathroom. And to the 2 girls I passed on the way in, I probably looked just plain disgusting. 


Man, what a proud moment. Possibly my finest hour.


Moral: don't eat apples. Like, ever. 


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment