1.28.2012

I am ill.

When I type and capitalize the word "ill" in Arial, it looks like a Roman numeral 3. Look: Ill.

So anyways, I've caught a bug. 
I've wanted to rip my nose off my face for about 48 hours now. 
Unfortunately, it turns out it's actually easier to just leave it attached. 
Whatever. 

If I don't get a proper sneeze out before I go to sleep, I'll feel like there's no closure to my day. 

The good news is this: I went to Texas Roadhouse with the padres today.
I ate an entire day's worth of Weight Watchers points in solely ROLLS. Then I ate real food.
Our server was cute cuz he was new to the whole "waiter" thing. 
...no, we did not leave with his number.
We also went to Coldstone. 
How's that for a splurge of a day?
#somuchfoodIthoughtI'dexplode

(I'll be honest: I don't understand hash tags.)

Heard a new joke this weekend.
Q: How many hipsters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: Well it's a pretty obscure number, you've probably never heard of it...

Ha, I love it. 

Ok, that's enough for now. Just felt like I needed a random post because I've been a little too organized lately. 


Picture:
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment