1.11.2012

FROSTY

Do you happen to know how difficult it is to sort through 7 million Disneyland pictures and narrow them down to one cohesive blog post? OK, well, it's tough. I have a renewed admiration for any blogger who blogs these events for reals. (The pictures are coming soon, since I know you're all at the edge of your seats...) 


Anyway, in the meantime, I have a quick story to share. 


Once upon a time, my dad was super awesome and got this thing for a buck:
And now, I get free Frosties for the year of 2012. In case you don't know, these are my go-to treat when I need something quick and cold and chocolate and cheap. It happens more often than I would care to admit.. But this little tag benefits The Adoption Exchange, so I can feel good about it! Win-win, I tell you.


If you like anything at Wendy's, you should go get one. Seriously. One dollar. Free Frosties. What more could you ever ask for in all the world? Nothing. (OK, maybe world peace, but we will discuss that another time.)


Thanks, Dad! You know me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment