4.30.2020

Places

Here are the places I've been today. I'll warn you, it's a lot.

   :: my classroom
   :: the grocery store
   :: another grocery store
   :: my backyard
   :: my kitchen
   :: my bed
   :: in the sky
   :: contentedness
   :: laziness
   :: my laptop
   :: the shower
   :: another grocery store
   :: the pharmacy (within the grocery store)
   :: my virtual classroom
   :: patriotism
   :: acute stress
   :: the school
   :: the other school
   :: my childhood wagon
   :: optimism
   :: empowerment
   :: the studio
   :: on the road
   :: online
   :: past the liquor store with the most beautiful redbuds
   :: on my porch
   :: at the window
   :: frustration
   :: conversation
   :: in Brooks' room
   :: in my book
   :: in my purse
   :: home

It was a pretty good day.

1 comment: