4.09.2014

Plants: Dracaena

Dracaena (druh-see-nuh) was my first plant from plants class. She's been naughty ever since. 
And by that I mean that she's the hardest to water. I think I overwatered, and then I overcompensated by underwatering, and then I maybe overwatered again? But I swear I wasn't doing it on purpose. You'd think we would have learned about this in class, but we learn more of "general principles" than plant specifics, and I was following principles as I learned them! So....I dunno. We might just fight until she dies.

Dracaena lives atop our tallest bookshelf and is thereby the tallest thing in our house. This also doesn't help the watering situation...
But I love her anyway! 



PS: Congrats to coworker Miranda who rocked "name that plant." Ficus was the last one. Variegated, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment