8.13.2011

Oops.

Today I fell in love with a song from the 70's. This is definitely a problem. Here's why: 


Do they really look like my type of music? I know I'm judging books by covers here, but goodness gracious, look at them now


Definitely a decent branch-out from Michael Bublé and Celine Dion. If you're wondering how they got me, just listen to the piano riff at the beginning of this gem: 



Love, right?!


If you didn't fall in love like I did, that's fine. I won't judge you if you won't judge me. But the next time Movin' 100.7 plays "Hold the Line," I'm blasting it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! We're stalking you from Japan, haha! Your music made Rena dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song! But then again, I've been listening to music like this my entire life!!! Haha, welcome welcome to this genre of music. I do love the piano at the beginning as well :)

    ReplyDelete