8.24.2011

Keep your ticket stubs

Today was a good day for an expedition, so we went to the zoo. I wore my best peacock shirt, which you'll be privileged to see in the pictures. I didn't have the greatest of cameras (no offense to Jenna's, which I borrowed), but I'm glad I was able to get the pictures I could before the battery died on me. 


I know none of you have ever seen zoo animals before, so I thought you'd like to check some out: 


Elephant

Rhino foot

Rhino hand

Rhino (Note: not real)

Tiger

Lynx

Tiger picture, and a T-rex

Brett (Note: not a zoo animal.)

Giraffes

Llama


Peacock!

The Alyssas, of course


When I told my dad we were going to the zoo today, he jokingly said, "Make sure you keep your ticket stubs; they might not let you back out without them!" (Because he's a gem like that.)


But good news: they let us out without even checking our ticket stubs. So HA. Just another success story!

1 comment:

  1. I love the zoo! Sorry that my camera from the 90's failed you...I'll buy a newer camera.

    ReplyDelete