8.09.2011

26 Things



One thing I would love to have, but I probably will never have: Excellent fashion sense
One thing you will never find in my closet: Whatever's currently fashionable
One thing I would choose if I were having elective surgery: Can they make my hands bigger?
One thing I love about my face: Summer freckles
One thing that I love to do: Teach! 
One thing I would like to change if I could: World peace, all the way.
One thing I would do if I had unlimited money: What's 10% of "unlimited"? Because tithing would be first, of course
One thing I that I will not do again: Procrastinate. (Good one, I know.)
One thing that I would like to do: Attend Juilliard School of Music
One thing I could do without: Vaccinations. I just did for my entire life, didn't I? What changed today, exactly?? (I'm a little sore about today's trip to the doctor...)
One thing I love to smell: Peanut butter. Oh mackerel. 
One thing I would do if I won the lottery: Build a house? I feel like this will never happen, even with my luck.
One thing that infuriates me: Lying
One thing that I love about winter: Wearing boots. I pine for them during summer.
One thing I am addicted to: Pretzel M&M's
One thing I pray for: Missionaries
One thing I wish I had: A Steinway grand
One thing I would do again, regardless of the pain: I feel like I've never been through enough pain for this to even be relevant. I plan on having multiple children, however. And I've heard that can be pretty painful.
One thing that I absolutely hate to do: Laundry. Seriously.
One thing that is weird about me: My joints pop all the time, especially my ankles.
One thing that I need help on: Humility
One thing I find most relaxing: Reading on the deck
One thing that could get me in trouble: Procrastination
One thing that annoys me: Being social for extend periods of time
One thing I dread; therefore, don’t do very often: Travel
One thing that I have learned, but still sometimes forget: Spanish. Ha.



(Borrowed and edited from the survey posted by older sister Briana.)


No comments:

Post a Comment