8.05.2011

Success!

You'd think that a family of all girls would really love shopping together, right? 

You'd be wrong. At least about us, you'd be wrong.

My family doesn't actually enjoy shopping at all, as a general rule. We only shop if we need to, and then we buy all our needs all at once. It's exhausting! And that's probably why none of us like it. But today was a good day for shopping. Check it out: 


1 backpack (Zumiez), 3 pair of jeans (Aeropostale and Shopko--who knew right?), and 1 cardi (Old Navy). All bought in the name of college, because I can never buy things in the name of fashion.


Today, I'd say, would be considered a win.

3 comments:

  1. I WANT THAT BACKPACK! GIVE IT TO ME! Was it on sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, ma'am, not on sale (unfortunately). However, it does come with a lifetime-warranty-refund-deal which rocks, so...backpack for life?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family of girls is the same way. No body likes shopping, especially not all together. So I can relate. And ps I love your blog I think it's super cute.

    ReplyDelete