8.18.2011

This just became a temporary craft blog.

Last week, little sister Tae asked for some help making a tote bag before school starts. She found an easy DIY on a crafty blog (see here), and we bought fabric and got to work. I think it turned out absolutely adorable, and now she has a brand new school bag! And costs to make it were only around $10, if I'm not mistaken. (Read: cheaper than buying a new backpack.) Score one for our team. 


Check it out: 



Yes, we made the flowers as well. 
OK, really Mom made the flowers, but we helped. :)


They match the lining fabric, for added cuteness.


She likes it lotsa:




Heck, I like it lotsa! Do you think, "I helped you make it" would be convincing enough for her to let me borrow it? If so, you just might see me using this lovely on campus in a couple weeks.

2 comments: