8.31.2011

Live from the HFAC

It's about time for some humor around here. How 'bout some jokes? 

Q: What is the similarity between a grape and an elephant?
A: They're both purple, except for the elephant. 

Q: What's brown and sticky?
A: A stick.

Q: What's big, green, and if it fell out of a tree would kill you?
A: A pool table.

Q: Why did the rapper carry an umbrella?
A: Fo' drizzle.

(Seriously, I just laughed out loud and got weird looks. Oops.)

Q: Where does George Washington keep his armies?
A: Up his sleevies. 

Q: What do you call a psychic midget who has escaped from prison?
A: A small medium at large. 

Q: What did one snowman say to the other?
A: "Does it smell like carrots to you?"

Q: What happened when the butcher backed into the meat grinder?
A: He got a little behind in his work.

Ok, now that I've officially made a fool of myself and scared off the two closest HFAC patrons, I'm going to sign off and head to class. If you're wondering, half of these came from my collection of jokes (like, in my head), and the other half came from Dumb Jokes that are Funny. (Yes, that website exists. Yes, I just spent a third of my free hour on it. Yay for productivity?)

Note: The HFAC is the fine arts building on campus. Just if you're wondering.

3 comments:

  1. Kam and i just had a good laugh at this. then my brother came to see what was so funny.

    you're great

    ReplyDelete
  2. best. post. ever. mal and i just laughed for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the george washington joke.. I laughed really hard, then I shared the joke... My roommate wasn't amused.

    ReplyDelete