9.09.2011

A brief vent sesh

My latest tradition is this: free t-shirt Friday! You should all join because it's basically the most comfortable and wonderful thing ever. (Optional: you can also do your hair in the fastest, most effortless way you know how. I sure try to.)




Technically I hate this shirt, but I had to wear green for a choir retreat tonight, and this is seriously the only green item of clothing that I own. Pathetic, I know. I'll be buying something green, stylish, and cheap at the earliest opportunity. 


This shirt was, in fact, free, but I have a slightly unpleasant memory associated with the day I got it. It was the day of a contest at my school for a free iPad. The competition was narrowed from the entire school to 50 students, then to 5 students. Three girls made their attempt, and none of them got it, so it was then down to me and one other student. And this is one of the few times my luck has failed me: he won. Poop, right? 




So all I got was this t-shirt. And it's not even the right size. Double poop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment