9.07.2011

This is called "moody"

Today hasn't been great. I guess it hasn't been horrible either, but I've become accustomed to fabulous days lately, so this is kind of a bummer. 


The good news is that I finished the things I was aiming to during my first hour break. 


The bad news is that I now have nothing to fill this break. Mostly I just want to nap, but when I nap, I really nap, and that kind of thing simply can't be crammed into an hour.


I'd really love to see a friendly face on campus, right this second. If that's not too much to ask for. 


If it is too much to ask for, I want to be somewhere where no one else is. But that doesn't exist on campus.


Mom, thanks for the lunch. It was creative today. :) 
PS: Don't worry, I'm fine. Just bored. 


Here's a picture to liven up this boring post: 


Don't you just want those right now?


Now I'm going to do tomorrow's math homework because A) this post is going nowhere fast, and B) then I can have a lazy day tomorrow. 


(I am sincerely sorry if you actually read this whole thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment