9.19.2011

In a nutshell

Confession: I love personality tests. I would take them all day long if it weren't the most narcissistic hobby on the planet. That being acknowledged, you should know that I occasionally do indulge just for fun. I took one last night, and it was especially lovely (by which I mean "colorful"). Check it out: 


Have you ever seen a better portrait of a human? Neither have I. It looks just like me!


Some comments: 


1) My top 3 traits = scrupulous, organized, and introspective. I might have googled "scrupulous" just to make sure I knew what they meant... Turns out it's probably the best summary of me, ever. Creepy.

2) I don't have even a decent half-circle in the "free spirited" segment of the pie chart. Do you have any clue how boring that makes me feel? I know I'm a boring human being, but I don't want to hear it from a computer! Clearly, I need to lighten up just a tad. Maybe it would help if you all started calling me "Flower Child," effective immediately.

3) I enjoyed hearing that I'm "buttoned-down," mostly because what the heck does that even mean? Yes, I learned how to button things when I was in kindergarten...wahoo? Apparently they don't care about that. According to them: 


You do not believe that a clean, orderly desk is the sign of a person who doesn't have enough to do; you don't thrive on a sense of personal anarchy.



Yeah, personal anarchy is definitely not my thing. They nailed it.
And that, folks, is me in a nutshell.


*Note: if your sense of narcissism is as healthy as mine and you'd like to try this same test, go here.

2 comments:

  1. Fun test. My results, shockingly, matched yours. Who knew! Can't wait to hear a couple other results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Flower Child. This is humorous. I'm taking a Career Decisions class right now and all we did for the first 3 or 4 days was take personality tests and talk about ourselves. It was golden. ...And also a little unsettling how well I can be defined by answering a few questions. Haha

    ReplyDelete