9.15.2011

Misleading Packaging

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to present...my math homework! 



You didn't see that coming, huh.

The assignment it to take the stuff on the left and make my own copy using a program called LaTeX, as shown on the right. The two screens have essentially the same information; it's just that one is readable and one is...not.

I had no clue that this (sort of) computer programming would be included in the course I'm taking, but I can tell it'll be very valuable for when I someday become a teacher, so whatever. The weirdest part is this: I actually enjoy typing up all that unreadable junk. Nerd alert, much?

I love math, and I have a thing for computers. 

It's all good.



Brief, unrelated story: Today in Biology lab, our TA almost yelled at us to never ever eat another gram of trans fat, so long as we shall live, or else we will, in fact, no longer live (at least, not for as long as we would have). Then I ate a Lunchable. It had 1 g trans. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment