9.21.2011

It must be Wednesday.

Well I'd like to thank this semester for suddenly jumping out at me in terms of homework. Here I was, thinking, "Man, this is a breeze," and then BAM! this week hit. I am not a fan of suddenly having to stay up late, and this sort of week is never, ever happening again. (Who am I kidding? Of course it will, but at least I'll know it's coming next time.)


So anyway, since I still have homework and it's already beyond the time I planned to be sleeping, I'll just share a quick Wednesday Wordle. If you're wondering, I'm in love with this font! Plus also, the colors coordinate with the header. That's got to count for something, right?




10 points to whoever guesses what I wordled. 
Hint: I'm really not as in love with myself as blogging makes me seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment