9.27.2011

My new best friend, Tee P.


A brief narrative for tonight: 


My family tends to buy toiletries in bulk, in case you are unaware. One of the things we really stock up on is toilet paper (hereby referred to as TP), because nobody, and I mean nobody, ever wants to be without TP if times get tough. Am I right? Yes.


So we have, in our family storage room, the great wall of TP. From the side, it just looks like a bunch of holes in a mass of white because all the rolls are turned out. (They smash a bit better and fit a bit better that way.) It is truly a sight to behold, not to mention a possible candidate for the newest world wonder. 


Anyway, tonight I was caught in the awkward dilemma of being without TP. Fortunately, older sister Jenna's room is right next to the bathroom. Since I knew she was in there, I hollered for her to pretty please get some TP, which she very graciously handled. 


Until she actually brought the TP to the bathroom. 


She hauled an entire 80-roll package of TP from the storage room, landed it on the floor, and stated, "Please make sure you put back whatever you don't use... if there even is any left over."    *Insert cruel smirk*


Hardy har har. She thinks she is soo hilarious. 


And if I'm completely honest, I do too, just a little bit. 


But I'll get my own TP next time; thanks anyway. 

1 comment:

  1. I think YOU'RE hilarious! Your posts make my day. I'm very grateful that you provided that link from your "party favors" post. I had forgotten about it, and whenI read it I about died! Love you!

    ReplyDelete