9.12.2011

POTD#2

I wrote two other posts tonight, but I can't get either one refined enough for my liking. So in my last-ditch effort to get a post before midnight, you get another POTD. 


Choir tour, San Francisco


Obviously, this wasn't taken today. But I did wear that hoodie today, so they're connected somehow...? OK, mostly I just like our faces, and when I saw this in my picture folder, it made me smile. Plus, I'm happy for my friend Emma tonight (she's the one next to me, near the left end) because I read her cute blog post. 


So how's that for an unnecessary post? There are better things on the way later this week; I promise. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh!!! You're the cutest! Thank you for your sweet words. I miss choir with you. I miss you more though. Hope college is going great for you. I love your very detailed blog posts. It makes me feel like I'm with you. Hee hee! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete