8.02.2012

A change is gonna come!



Hello. I know you're wondering why I've brought you here today. Let's speak some truths for a moment.
:: My blog is probably the most boring thing you've ever looked at. 
:: You probably don't care much, if at all. 
:: I care. 
:: I am kind of wanting to get rid of these dynamic views, but I just can't make myself do it.
:: (That's because I'm a geek and an early user and prideful.) <--- tough truth.

So yeah, blog makeover in the works. I know it's a hassle to comment, and you couldn't care less what my blog looks like because you just read it in Google Reader anyway (or am I the only one who does that?), BUT I need help because I stink at decision-making on trivial things. 




We have two things to decide, people. 
1) background
2) accent


This is the first background option:
One blue flower, top right corner.
This is the second background option:
All the blue flowers, everywhere


And then we need an accent color. The first option is a navy like you see above on both background displays. Or we have:
#2, teal
#3, royal blue
#4, chocolate brown
#5, moldy goldy
What do you think?? I like them all for different reasons that I won't explain cuz this is already boring, but I just wanna know what you guys think. Also, I should mention that moldy goldy is not called that because I think it looks moldy, but rather because I like to rhyme. And one more thing: the accent colors are all with full flower background because I was too lazy to make double the "snips," as Windows calls them. But they all look equally fabulous with the one flower background, if you like that better (which I think I might). 


Thanks for your help, if you choose to offer it. I appreciate you.




PS: I decided while I wrote this that I won't hate you if you don't comment cuz I'm a big girl and I suppose I can choose on my own. But I definitely will love you if you do comment. Also, I'm sorry for addressing you all like we're a team and this affects us all because I would hate it if someone did that to me over their own dumb blog decision. (Unless you want to be on my team, in which case I say welcome!)

7 comments:

  1. I like the second background with the flowers everywhere.

    I don't have an opinion about the stripey-do.

    That said, yes, I read your blog in Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one blue flower with a moldy goldy accent. Loverly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first i want YOU to think of the one that I am probably gonna choose for you...

    now see if you are right.
    i like the first one. one flower with navy background.
    and what the heck lys. way to be super cute all the time. as mentioned in a previous comment, teach me your ways and i will just copy you. that's fine. right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the single flower in the corner with the teal accent.
    I don't know its more of the colors for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like flowers everywhere with royal blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. single flower moldy goldy. And yes. i wan't to be on your team. ha...haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Single flower. Navy Blue is my preference, also possibly moldy goldy. Definitely not brown. And in all honesty, definitely not the royal blue either. It's an accent color, not a competing color. And obviously you should listen to me, because my opinion is oh so important, right? :) Haha but really though. Simple is always, always better. I mean, lets try to find ANY situation where the simple option isn't the best option.

    ReplyDelete