8.08.2012

A thanks and a change

Well I just can't thank y'all enough! 
Usually when I ask for help with a trivial decision at my house (such as "What should I have for lunch?"), I get a few groans and a few mediocre suggestions. We really do love each other; we just don't care about each others' lunches.
So obviously, this has been great fun across the board.

I took the overall most voted result and have now made the change! One flower, moldy goldy stripe. Not sure I have the right moldy goldy cuz this one does look a little more moldy than goldy, but I will keep working on it. Also, if I don't fall utterly in love, I am liable to change it up simply because if I don't enjoy how my blog looks, I don't feel like blogging. Call it pride or vanity cuz you're probably right, but it's the truth. 
A picture, for those who use Reader. You're welcome.

Wahoo! It looks great. 
Thanks again for your opinions, everyone! I very much appreciate you, and you, and you (and so on).
Have a lovely day :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lys! Thanks for entering my giveaway on my blog for my silver bracelet. You can get 10% off it today in my Etsy store with code SILVERLINING. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    www.etsy.com/shop/TaylorMorganDesign?ref=si_shop

    xo,

    Taylor
    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete