8.14.2012

Tidbits

This weekend I went down to St. George to party it up with some loverly friends. It was good times; I shall tell you about it later because I forgot to bring my camera with me to the place I am currently sitting and I am lazy.

Oh wait, look, I can steal one from Alyssa's Facebook:
Brett, Taylor, Michael, Alyssa, Alyssa, Callie, Matt

Anyway. 
For now I just wanted to say a quick blog hello and mention a few other random things, such as:

:: I checked my schedule for this upcoming semester yesterday and needed to change one thing, which led to changing another thing, and so on and so forth until everything had changed. Usually this is a frustrating process, but not this time! I got better teachers and better times in every class I changed, and I'm just really really happy about it. Hurrah.

:: I have approximately 28 hours to watch the whole of season two of Downton Abbey, and I'm starting as soon as this blog post ends. Bring it on.

:: Today I went to the temple and saw a bunch of people that I knew. Normally, I see at least one person that I either recognize or say hi to, but today I think I knew more people than I didn't know. I just thought that was cool. 

:: Today I also participated in the following extremely productive activities: blog-stalking, showering, laundry (ugh), pizza-making, letter-writing, wearing of new pants, and my personal favorite--eating of fresh peach shakes from Taco Amigo. Heavens, my life is oh so busy.

:: I really really really enjoy going to plays. They make me feel cultured.



These are phrases I like to use as of late:
"on the morrow"
"ack!"
"bless you, for coming out in public" (from Emperor's New Groove?/Alyssa from above)
"okes dokes arts-chokes"
and anything else obnoxiously abbreviated.
Oh and I like to call people "bossy."


Ok, weirdest blog post ever. Signing off. See you tomorrow probably.

2 comments:

  1. Totally feeling you on Downton Abbey. I haven't followed a tv show in years, but all of a sudden I've just about finished the first two seasons in three days. Obsessed! I'm pretty sure it's healthy though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I don't know much, but I do know that the Downton theme music is definitely healthy. Not a doubt in my mind.

      Delete