8.01.2012

Technically this all happened on Jul 31 not Aug 1

Today I did not wear any makeup or do my hair. 
I also did not leave the house except to fill my car with much needed gas.


I did cut almost 200 squares of flannel for a quilt I'm making. 
And I ate some dang good food. 
And I told Harry happy birthday. 
And I read some letters from Mexico.
And I watched a boatload of Olympics.


'Twas a rather lovely kind of day. And I think I shall stay home with no-one-but-Mom more often. 




Funny video HERE.
Even more laughs HERE.
And this thing just keeps making me smile. I dunno what it's from, but don't they just look happy? I love sisterly love.

2 comments:

  1. For some reason, I found this post again, and say, what? You don't know what this is from?? Like, the interview or have you never seen Sister,Sister?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know of Sister Sister but I've never actually watched it. So like I know who they are because I recognize their faces, but I have no clue what this is actually from.

      Delete